Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lapis & Marigolds makes cover of McCall's Quick Quilts!

Over the last several years, Dolores & I have been so fortunate to have our quilts appear in McCall's Quilting and McCall's Quick Quilts.

Seeing a quilt in a published magazine or book is always exciting and it's even more so when the quilt makes the cover. So, we were SSSOOOO excited when we saw the cover of the October 2014 McCall's Quick Quilts which includes our Lapis & Marigolds quilt! Order your copy here!


The quilt features Faye Burgos' amazing Medallion Muse fabrics. We have those available here.

I loved the strong, bold colors of the line, especially that cobalt blue, and I definitely wanted to showcase that gorgeous, large floral. So Lapis & Marigolds is the result.



Of course, we have kits available!

And, of course, we have a giveway.  Leave a comment below & tell us what your color is sure to make you want to use a fabric. Two lucky winners will receive a free copy of the October 2014 McCall's Quick Quilts magazine. Please leave your comment below. Do not email comments as only comments left on the blog will be eligible for the prizes. Winners will be randomly selected on August 11, 2014.


We realized we never posted to share the winners of our last blog. Congratulations to Vic in NH and Hayley for sharing their favorite forms of relaxation sewing. We've emailed both of you to request addresses so we can mail your prizes.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Happy quilting!

8 comments:

Vic in NH said...

Sarah, Yippee!!! And thank you so very much for the McCall's September issue!
As for me, I love Civil War fabrics, but REDS, REDS, and more REDS are my weakness!

Sandra said...

Wow! I love Lapis & Marigolds. Congrats on making the cover

Erica in Alaska said...

What a fun summertime quilt! I actually like mourning purples. Oh, and indigos. And double pinks. Reds are lovely, too. Can't pick just one color!

Rina Mason said...

Congratulations! Aqua for sure, if it's aqua I need some of it. Next on the list are jewel tones because they are so rich and vibrant.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!
HELLO,it is Aqua-my favorite!
Thanks for a neat giveaway!

msstitcher1214@gmail.com

Margie Scott said...

Congrats! My favorite colors seem to change with the seasons. I'm favoring anything bright right now but especially orange and green.

Juels said...

Indigos, grey-purples, Asians, just about any color really. Congrats!

Lilian Pilar said...

Felicitaciones!!!!
el color y el diseƱo son preciosos