Friday, August 22, 2014

Winners!!

I didn't forget about drawing for the blog winners, I just had one of those weeks & didn't get back to post about them.

So, each of our 3 winners will receive our Reverie pattern

and a selection of 5 fat quarters from the Romantic Renaissance line that we used in the quilt.


So, the winners as randomly selected are listed below. Please email us at info@homesteadhearth.com with your shipping details so we can get your prize out to you!

 Jacqueline said...
Beautiful block and fabric choices. I love participating in the SAL and appreciate all the effort and time you gracious Ladies do on our behalf.

I use a lot of different methods to make my hst's. Depends on how many I need of the same two fabric's.

Thanks for a chance.

Joanne Poxson said...
This is my first sew along. Loving these blocks! Looking forward to getting this next one done quick! Can't wait to see them all together!


and  



So happy with this Sew-Along. Have plenty to do already, but this is 'just a little thing in between'!
Congratulations, ladies and keep sewing!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, that's great! thank you so much, will email you asap! looking forward to pet the gorgeous fabrics!