Be sure to read all of this post, because we have news about Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks giveaways!
If you’ve been following Sarah’s Facebook postings you’ve had a glimpse of some of our adventures at market. In fact, the whole experience was rather bewitching!
As you can see in the background, the new Civil War Chronicles has cast quite a spell. We enjoyed welcoming a steady stream of folks anxious to see Chronicles in person, and eager to share their progress with Tribute. What a treat to hear your tales! And how we enjoyed all of the pictures of grandbabies and delightful dogs—although it made us a tad “home lonesome” for our own pets and people.
Although it is a bit late for trick-or-treat, we do have some Civil War Chronicles treats we’d like to share with you:
• Chronicles contains NO partial seams.
• Chronicles contains NO 1/16th inch measurements.
• Chronicles patterns DO contain vivid, full-color diagrams with simplified piecing.
• Chronicles patterns DO show finished sizes of units.
• Chronicles patterns DO contain stories of wives of Civil War generals.
• Chronicles DOES feature Judie Rothermel’s designs and Marcus fabrics.
• Chronicles DOES finish at 108” x 108.”
• Chronicles openings WILL come to an end, so be sure to reserve your place!
Just in case you were wondering, Ty Pennington was not the only celebrity at market. Just down the aisle from our slot Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims joined forces to thrill the crowd while promoting a new product.
The Statue of Liberty made an appearance and even had time in her schedule for a photo-op.
Or one of the regular folks…
Everyone was looking for a good time.
And there were plenty of folks ready to help you find your way.
Once our shopping was done…
We were ready to leave Houston behind…
and head back to Homestead Hearth and simpler times because we really had to get back in time to be part of the blog hop for Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazine premiere. Volume 2 of this great magazine should be out on your local newsstands any day now and we will have it on our site to order as soon as it arrives.
So, in order to be eligible to win a copy of the magazine, just leave a comment here on our blog. To add to the fun, we'll give away a fat quarter bundle of the new Sugar Plum batiks to another lucky person who comments on this post by 12:01 am Friday, November 12.